- Both applicants must be at least 17 years of age. You cannot marry in Nebraska if you are under 17.
- Parental consent required for applicants who are 17 or 18 years of age. The parental consent form is available at the County Clerk’s office.
- One form of identification is required (i.e., drivers license or passport).
- Birthplace of the applicants.
- Full names and birthplaces of both parents.
- Social Security Numbers for the applicants. Applicants without a Social Security Number must complete a form provided by the Clerk asserting that they do not have a Social Security Number.
- Applicants having a previous marriage must provide the date that marriage ended (i.e., date of divorce decree or date of death).
- Marriage license: $15.00
- Certified copy: $5.00
http://pflagli.org/contact/ http://chubbychickshealthclub.com/recipes/drinks-recipes/tropical-frozen-mellon-peach-strawberry-and-banana-smoothie/susanberrydesign.com To receive a certified copy of a Washington County marriage license, please complete the application for marriage certificate form and send along with a check or money order for the fee to the following address:
Washington County Clerk
P.O. Box 466
Blair, NE 68008
- No blood test is required.
- Licenses are good for one year from date of issuance. Therefore, applicants must be married within that year or they will need to apply again.
- A couple may apply for their license in a Nebraska county and use it to be married in any other Nebraska county.