Washington County


  • Both applicants must be at least 17 years of age.  You cannot marry in Nebraska if you are under 17.
  • Parental consent required for applicants who are 17 or 18 years of age.  The parental consent form is available at the County Clerk’s office.
  • One form of identification is required (i.e., drivers license or passport).
  • Birthplace of the applicants.
  • Full names and birthplaces of both parents.
  • Social Security Numbers for the applicants.  Applicants without a Social Security Number must complete a form provided by the Clerk asserting that they do not have a Social Security Number.
  • Applicants having a previous marriage must provide the date that marriage ended (i.e., date of divorce decree or date of death).


  • Marriage license:  $15.00
  • Certified copy:  $5.00

Certified Copy

order neurontin To receive a certified copy of a Washington County marriage license, please complete the application for marriage certificate form and send along with a check or money order for the fee to the following address:

metformin online purchase uk Washington County Clerk
P.O. Box 466
Blair, NE  68008

Please Note

  • No blood test is required.
  • Licenses are good for one year from date of issuance.  Therefore, applicants must be married within that year or they will need to apply again.
  • A couple may apply for their license in a Nebraska county and use it to be married in any other Nebraska county.

Questions to:

(402) 426-6822