Box Butte County
strattera online no prescription http://www.co.box-butte.ne.us/content/marriage.htm
prednisone for dogs buy online uk Requirements for a marriage license issued by Box Butte County:
- Both applicants must be at least 17 years of age. You cannot marry in Nebraska if you are under 17.
- Parental consent required for applicants who are 17 or 18 years of age. The parental consent forms are available at the County Clerk’s office.
- One form of identification is required -i.e. Drivers license or Passport.
- Need to know birthplace of bride and groom.
- Need full names and birthplaces of both parents.
- Social security numbers of Bride and Groom, if they have one.
- If the applicant had a previous marriage, we will need to know the date the marriage ended. (Date of divorce degree or date of death)
- No blood test is required.
- Licenses are good for one year from date of issuance. Therefore, they have to be married within that year or they need to apply again.
- A couple may apply for their license in any county in Nebraska and use it to be married in any other Nebraska county.
To receive a Box Butte County certified marriage license, send a $5.00 check or money order and the following information:
Name of groom.
Name of bride (including maiden name)
Month /day/year of marriage.
(Must have been issued in Box Butte County for us to send a copy)
Box Butte County Clerk
PO Box 678
Alliance, NE 69301
Marriage License $15.00 & Certified Copy $5.00