You have the dress all picked out, the wedding venue is locked down and your big day is fast approaching. The only things missing are your favors. Thank your guests for making it to your special day with wedding favors that you can totally DIY while still staying on budget. Whether you and your S.O. spend some quality time making them or you gather your pals for a fun craft-and-wine party, these 12 budget-friendly party favors will add a bit of creativity and originality to your wedding. Oh, and while you’re at it, double a few of these favors as escort cards for an extra personalized touch.
anyone buy Clomiphene online and got pregnant
Photo: T&S Hughes Photography
1. Rock Candy: Looking for a laid-back alternative to glam gemstones and jewels? We can’t think of anything better than childhood-favorite rock candy. These treats will give your wedding decor a sweet boho vibe.
order generic Lyrica online
Photo: Christy Nicole Photography
2. Tea Bags: Instead of limiting your guests to booze, why not make your wedding incredibly cozy and opt for tea party favors? These DIY options allow you to offer a variety of flavors like green, black or herbal tea for those who prefer to stay caffeine-free.
la carte des colloc
3. Matches: These DIY matches are totally cute, inexpensive and will work well for any type of wedding. And while you’re at it, go ahead and double their task by using them as setting cards so your guests sit not just at the correct table but at the correct seat.
Photo: Something Turquoise
4. Spices: Pack these adorable little glass jars with spices from a family recipe to give your guests a tasty punch. They’re so simple to make that we are willing to bet you already have most — if not all — of the ingredients in your kitchen. Feel free to add a little spoon with it for extra cuteness.
Photo: Fleur de Sucre
5. Wedding Soundtrack: Because you’re obviously going to have the best music at your wedding, creating a soundtrack for your guests to take home is a great idea! Not only will they jam out in the car on their way home, but they will also think of you and your beau very time they listen to the tracks.
Photo: CWF Photography
6. Hot Boiled Peanuts: If you are hosting your wedding below the Mason-Dixie line or with a chic southern twist, hot boiled peanuts are sure to impress your guests. Bonus points if you match your groomsmen’s bowties with the tags!
Photo: Bird’s Party
7. Mints: Want fresh breath and trendy style at your wedding? Pick personalized wedding tic tac favors. Just wrap the printable around the box and secure it with double-sided tape at the back. For a more funky twist, add a bit of glitter to it!
Photo: Gillian Ellis Photography
8. Customized Soda: Personalized favors are the best kind so choose your favorite beverages and print out a photo of the couple with each guest. These are especially great for spring or summer outdoor weddings to help your guests cool off on their way to the dinner table.
Photo: Intimate Weddings
9. Fruit: Everyone appreciates fresh seasonal fruit, so go ahead and get creative with it and make your own fresh fruit wedding favors. You can group cherries or strawberries into custom bags, place custom stickers on apples and pears or use ribbon wrapped around the stems of peaches and oranges for a personalized touch.
10. DIY Macarons: These pretty little delights are taking wedding dessert tables by storm, but are also a lovely treat for your guests to take home. Choose the perfect design and texture to go with your wedding colors for an extra special touch.
Photo: The Pinwheel Collective
11. Honey: Cute and delicate, these honey jars are a great wedding favor that your guests will definitely use. Source the honey from a local vendor near the wedding location or your hometown and attach a honey spoon to the jar to make it one of a kind.
12. Infused Sugar: When you think of wedding favors, you probably don’t think about sugar… at least until now. The wonderful uses of infused sugar are endless. For a special touch, attach your favorite recipe that the sugar would complement.